- By building a "clear + diverse" CTA, we have realized a new form of digital showroom that promotes understanding and attitude change.
- TIG Videos were used on the popular Online Shop of ABC-MART’s specialty store “ABC-MART Grand Stage”, which opened on May 12th.
- TIG was used in the 1 minute Travel Guide Dive Japan’s page on Ginza Corridor Street. Useful information such as directions to the restaurant or the store’s website can be accessed by simply touching the screen intuitively, and since information can be stored and obtained at the viewer’s own timing, it makes it a very effective way to facilitate customer attraction.
- TIG Magazine, which utilizes the “touchable” video technology “TIG” developed by our company, was used for the lookbook of Baycrew's Co.,Ltd.’s popular brand ÉDIFICE.
- The interactive news program by NIKKEI STYLE “MJMJ Mirai Kaigi”, which uses Paronym’s TIG, has started! With the use of TIG, viewers can be directed to the source article and increase their understanding of the topics covered on the program. The video also connects the viewers to extra content “from video to video”, achieving an entertaining way for a news media to stimulate one’s intellectual curiosity.
- TIG Magazine was used as a unique recruiting tool by News Technology Inc. A new approach towards job applicants can be made by adding creativity to how employees are introduced in the recruitment page.
- Items of interest can be stored by simply touching where it appears in the video. The viewer can jump to the item’s details from the video and purchase it. By making it into a video which allows user participation, the brand’s concept can be delivered fully and therefore is very effective as a promotional video for a new product.
- TIG was adopted by mintdesigns for the concept movie of their Spring/Summer 2019 collection “Natural History Project”.
- TIG was used in the music video of LAST MAY JAGUAR, the 4-member band signed with Victor Entertainment.
- TIG was used in the eBook “Ikumi Hisamatsu’s Best of Hawaii 2019” which was posted on WATCHY’s Facebook.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any inquiries or if you would like a brochure.