Tig Videos have been published on the demonstration experiment page
jointly developed by Nikkei BP and Nikkei Innovation Lab.
Five Tig Videos have been released as "a video service that allows you to touch and dig deeper"
with the theme of "making videos more convenient!"
In each video, just by touching the keyword (displayed as a caption) that appears in the news,
it will be possible to transition to the related article and also to stock it.
A new type of news video, which deepens the viewer’s understanding of the news by having
the videos and texts complement each other, has been released.
Please have a look!
1. American Electric Car “Tesla Model 3” Disassembly Video
2. Xmoa – In-depth look! I disassembled an iPhone 11 Pro!
3. Xmoa Selection! 3 mysteries to the 5G pre-service? What was the cause of the Seaside Line reversing accident?
Nikkei Online Edition：
1. The essence of the digital revolution told by Jun Murai, the father of the Internet
- The time will come when you only have to pursue your ideals
2. Keisuke Hanyuda's Seminar on Fully Understanding Commerce
- The US-China trade war and tariff increases are equivalent to 10 times the increase in corporate tax!
★Click here for Use Cases - Nikkei Online Edition×Tig (Available in Japanese only)
Demonstration experiment page jointly developed by Nikkei BP and Nikkei Innovation Lab
Video length 02:58 / Number of TIGs 11
Please feel free to contact us if you have any inquiries or if you would like a brochure.