1. Regarding Personal Information
■ Definition of Personal Information:
“Personal information” as for this Web Page refers to the information that can be used to identify individual users such as a name, address, phone number, or email address (including information that can be easily collated with other information, thereby identifying a specific individual). On this Web Page, a User’s personal information is collected only when the User accepts to send them.
■ Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
On this Web Page, users may be asked to register personal information in order to contact the Company. The personal information of the User who have contacted the Company will be used for the following purposes and will be acquired and used through lawful and fair means. The Company, except when there is the User’s own consent, will not use the obtained personal information beyond the extent necessary to accomplish the following purposes.
- In order to provide, manage and operate this Web Page.
- In order to answer requests and inquiries from the User.
- In order to collect, create and send statistical data that cannot be used to identify personal information for the purpose of operating this Web Page.
- In order for the Company to make necessary contact with the User.
- In the case uses other than those prescribed above is necessary for the purpose approved by the User, the Company will notify the fact in advance.
■ Use of Personal Information
The Web Page will use or disclose user’s personal information to third parties only for the following circumstances.
- When the user gives consent.
- In the event the User and the Company becomes a party to an agreement, and it becomes necessary in order to prepare or fulfill such agreement.
- When this Web Page is required to fulfill legal obligations.
- When it is necessary to protect vital interests of the User such as life, health, or assets.
- When it is necessary for the protection of public interests or, due to the exercise of authority based on the laws and regulation of a third party, the disclosure of the Web Page or personal information is required.
- When the Web Page collects and analyzes the User’s attributes and creates data processed in way that does not allow individuals to be discerned or identified (hereinafter referred to as “Statistical Data”), and uses and processes personal information in order to execute business such as developing new services. Additionally, when the Web Page provides the Statistical Data to a business partner and the like.
- When it is necessary, to the extent that does not infringe on the User’s interests, for this Web Page and our service improvement personal information will be disclosed to.
- When the request is based on the order from a court, Public Prosecutors Office, or an administrative agency; an official inquiry is received from an administrative agency such as the police in accordance with laws and regulation that prescribe investigative authority; or when the request involves legislation such as Article 23-2 of the Attorney Act.
2. Regarding Anonymized Data Obtained from those Who Use the Service
■ Compliance with Related Laws, Regulations and Guidelines
The Company will strictly adhere to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations as well as the Guidelines on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other guidelines, and shall strive for the appropriate handling of information about an individual obtained after personal information is processed so that specific individuals cannot be identified (hereinafter referred to as “Anonymously Processed Information” include “Statistical Data”) as well as information concerning the processing method (hereinafter referred to as “Information on the Processing Method”).
■ Matters Concerning Security Control Measures
The Company shall take all necessary and appropriate security control measures for the prevention of leakage, loss or damage and the management of the Anonymously Processed Information and the Information on the Processing Method. Likewise, the Company will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision on the employees and contractors (including subcontractors and the like) who handle the Anonymously Processed Information and the Information on the Processing Method.
■ Items of Information About the Individual (Included as Anonymously Processed Information Created by the Company)
The Company has not created Anonymously Processed Information at this point.
■ Matters Concerning Anonymously Processed Information Provided to Third Parties
The Company shall be able to use the Anonymously Processed Information provided by users without any restrictions, and, to the extent necessary for business, may provide the Anonymously Processed Information held by the Company to our business associates. In cases where the Company provides such information to our business associates, we will take necessary measures, such as security control measures, required by the law of Japan.